About Dominion Lending Centres
Dominion Lending Centres is Canada’s national mortgage and leasing company with more than 2,300 members offering free expert advice across Canada – taking the hassles out of the mortgage process and simplifying your life.
Call (613)769-3206 FREE advice from a Dominion Lending Centres Ottawa Mortgage Broker.
Best of all, Dominion Lending Centres’ mortgage professionals work for you, not the lenders. We get you the best rates and products available in today’s market – it’s that simple. Whether you’re purchasing a home for the first time, taking out home equity, purchase investments, a rental property or vacation home, or your current mortgage is simply up for renewal, Dominion Lending Centres has a unrestricted access to the best mortgages available in order to meet your unique needs.
We are experts in our field. In fact, many of us are ranked among the top 5% of mortgage volume originators nationally, including 2 agents from our Ottawa office in the Glebe. Our services come with no cost or obligation. Fully disclosed fees exist in the most rare circumstances when no traditional mortgage lender is willing to assist. As per our track record, our mandate is to ensure that you have the most competitive offer available to you in the Canadian mortgage market. We’re not satisfied with our work until you are. Dominion Lending Centres’ mortgage professionals in Ottawa are available anytime, anywhere, evenings and weekends. Check out our reviews!
Why choose a Dominion Lending Centres Mortgage Broker?
- Canada’s #1 Mortgage Company
- Familiarity with other industry players
- Mortgage brokers have access to different lenders, giving consumers more chances to benefit from rates lower than those offered by banks. “They can also often get you a better rate at your own bank, simply because of the amount of mortgage volume that they do with that particular institution,” says Chase.
- Easy access to relevant information
- Brokers also help clients focus their searches, and warn them of the common errors.
- “In fact lenders will frown upon you having your credit score pulled multiple times. This is where the benefits of using a broker come into play, a mortgage broker will use their Equifax license to pull your credit bureau ONE time only and use that single report for whichever lenders are required”
- Understanding the essential volatility of the market
- More than anyone else, mortgage brokers have knowledge of just how fickle the market can be, and it is this understanding that can help them establish firmer ground for their clients in terms of expectations.
Named Best Newcomer (Mortgage Brokerage Firm) at the prestigious CMP Canadian Mortgage Awards 2008 – the Oscars of the mortgage brokering industry. At the 2009 CMAs, we received the Best Branding Award. Repeated again in 2010, with the addition of the prestigious title of Mortgage Brokerage of the Year and Best Advertising. At the 2011 Awards, we walked away with Best Advertising. In 2012 we were honoured with National Broker Network of the Year, Best Advertising, and Best Branding awards.